Wednesday, May 02, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day!

Huh?! I thought everyday is scrapbooking day but I guess this weekend it's a real BIG deal! Go check out Scrapbook Chalet and you'll see how BIG! We will have guest celebrities joining us for chats! Go check out our website and you'll see our weekend's jam-packed schedule of FUN events and activities. We'll also have lots of games, prizes and more surprises! Make sure to register and see what's going on.

Also, to see the latest and the greatest check out My Scrapworks you'll never guess who's on our Inspirational Series. Right there, smack dab of it all. BH herself!!!! While you're there, check out my latest article on "Fluorishes". I'm sure you'll be inspired!!!

Oh and BTW, in the middle of all these festivities, I'm painting my house! Ask how, ask now, ask Sherwin Williams!!!! The BEST paint ever! Hello! I never knew I'd love paint so much! But this one not only goes on smoothly, but it covers nicely, it comes in a plastic easy to pour container. LOOOOOVE it! Finished the hallway already. Now I'm working on the family room.

Ok, have to go.....lots of things to do! Remember to come and join me at The Chalet and My Scrapworks. I'd love to see yah!

Ciao!

No comments: