Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks Marge! For the TAG! :)

Ok, so Marge tagged me and I'm playing.....keep reading so you know if you've been tagged!

A=Available? Depends what you're asking! I rarely say NO! :)
B=Best Friend? I have lots of great and loyal friends. You may be one of them! :)
C=Cake or pie? Strawberry pie please with whip cream on top! YUM!!!
D=Drink of choice? Nowadays, Cappuccino
E=Essential item you use everyday? Toothbrush (I like your answer Marge - so I'm copying!)
F=Favourite color? RED
G=Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H=Hometown? Here for now, eventually Florida ~ hopefully soon!
I= Indulgences? Shopping, stamping, scrapbooking, s^*, anything S related I guess! Gotcha!
J= January or February? Both! January since it's the month of new beginnings, fresh start, something new to look forward to. February because it's closer to Spring......Summer and it's warmer! Yeay!
K=Kids and names? Yes!
L=Life is incomplete without? Like Marge I would have to say, my family!
M=Marriage date? Sometime ago.
N=Number of siblings? Two - I'm the oldest the one being accused of being bossy all the time! :)
O=Oranges or apples? Oranges!
P=Phobias or Fears? Fear of snakes
Q=Favourite Quote? "Live well. Laugh often. Love much."
R=Reason to smile? LIFE
S=Season - Summer! Time off, warm weather and the beach
T=Tag 3 or 4 people? Nancy, Chelsea, Leah, Tammy
U=Unknown fact about me? Let's keep it that way!
V=Vegetable you don't like? I like them all.
W= Worst habit? Look at U!
X=X-rays? Vision? I wish!
Y=Your favorite food? Sushi, Lobster, Fried Chicken!
Z= Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

1 comment:

Gaspegirl said...

Thanks for playing and it was great getting to know you a bit better!