Saturday, March 03, 2007

Chat with Christi Tomlinson

Last night at the Chalet we had the pleasure of chatting with Christi Tomlinson. It was such a blast! She's as sweet as she looks! Go check out her blog for a nice "Betcha Didn't Know" Challenge!

Anyway, we got to know her more and hear about her adventures! She's very down to earth and a very honest person. You don't meet many of those... She was genuine! I love that!

Her advice to many of us that want to take our hobby up a notch, is to submit, submit, submit. Submit anything! You just never know what they're looking for. Leah Fung told me the same thing over breakfast last year at CHA.

So depending on where you're at with your passion, you can take this advice. Me? I just do it whenever my heart feels right about it. I don't submit or try out a lot. But when I do, it's because I feel good about it! You know that feeling you get when you're out shopping and you see something you just have to have? Well, if I don't get that feeling about something or a submission for that matter, I don't become a slave to it. I do it because I want to.....because I love to......because I'm BEING. To do it for any other reason, is just a distraction in this journey called life.

But that's just me. How about you, done any submissions lately?

No comments: