Thursday, July 12, 2007

Announcing the NEW Scrapbook Chalet Design Team!

Hi Ladies,

THANK YOU so much for applying to our Design Team. Over the last several days I have spent many hours going over all the entries and I have to say, this was a very tough decision for MANY reasons. I think it was the hardest one yet, especially since we're going to add a Design Team to our Retail store as well.

The creations submitted Rocked the house and my God they are awesome ~ I wish I had the room to take all of you on.. The Chalet has the best gallery on the net thanks to all of you!

Therefore, I have made the decision that the following ladies will become our new Creative Crew.

Congratulations Everyone!

Tropicalart77 ~ Tammy
Becky Thackston ~ Becky
Charlee ~ Charlee
Jocelyn ~ Jozzie
Scraptastickat ~ Kat
Fruitysuet ~ Suzanne
Crafty Girl ~ Dawn

No comments: