Thursday, July 12, 2007

MIA!!!

Yep, that's me! UGH! I hate that I haven't kept up with my blog. So are you seeing what time it is? Yep, it's 4:42 AM CST. I have been tossing and turning all night.

10 Random Things At The Moment:

1) School VB Season is coming up, but not for another 2 1/2 months and it's keeping me up at nights already. I'm Da Coach!
2) I haven't heard from my friend Rene, I hope she's doing well.
3) I'll try to keep up to date with my blog. Starting now!
4) My basement tiles will be installed this weekend. Carpeting the following weekend.
5) I'll pick out my granite countertop sometime next week. My glass tiles for backsplash are on order.
6) I want to catch up on my scrapping so maybe I can try out for some Manufacturer's DT.
7) I'm going to CHA in July and meet up with my sweetest friend, Valerie! Thanks Val!!! :)
8) I need to paint the basement walls and trims.
9) I'm taking my daughter and her friend to the movies tomorrow (well, in a little while) while I shop for some kitchen stuff.
10) I know I'll be tired today, since I hardly got any sleep!

Anyway, how have you all been? Leave me a comment and tell me what you've been up to lately?

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

What about meeting up with your sweet friend, Theresa at CHA?? LOL!!

Please let me know if you hear from Renee. I miss her.

I got you linked up to my blog. I thought you were already on there. When I looked, you weren't! DUH!