Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tag!!! You're It!!!

I have been tagged by my blog friend Robin. So let me give this one a try while Connor is napping....

Here are the rules: {Feel free to copy and paste these --- the rules; not my answers! Teehee!}

  • Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


  • Here's my 7:

    1) I came to the United States when I was 12 years old. Yes, that was just 10 years ago!
    2) I love to cook and I love to eat! Thank goodness my metabolism can keep up with me.
    3) I love to do crossword puzzle before going to bed. It helps me fall asleep.....among other things! {wink}
    4) I have two children born 10 years apart! Must have been a good crossword puzzle!
    5) I love to listen to music whenever I create! Any type of music will do.
    6) I love my life and who I have to share my life with! And that means you too!
    7) I'm selling STAMPS and SCRAPBOOKING items on Ebay! Have you gone and checked them out yet?!?!? :)

    Ok, so now I tag: Aileen, Cheryl, Marge, Michelle, Rene, Shannon, Theresa

    2 comments:

    Michelle said...

    Hey girl!!!
    I'm at work now :) And have no internet for the next week at home... so promise to do this (and Donna's) next weekend!
    Love ya!
    Miss ya!

    Gaspegirl said...

    Ok Jozzie, I have completed the tag task ;) Be sure and check it out! Hope you are keeping well
    (((HUGS)))