Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes I Did!

I did say I have stamps on EBAY! LOL! So go check them out. I try to add a few everyday! You think 300 is a lot?!?!? My whole living room is stacked with stamps. I need to get rid of them before they take over my house! I will also have some scrapping stuff I want to get rid of. So go check them out! Did I say that already? Oh well, GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Sorry I have been so busy with life I haven't had time to post on my blog at all. Easter's coming up then birthdays and anniversaries then summer vacations! YIPEEEE!!! I'm sooo ecstatic to discover that we have accrued so many miles that we actually get to redeem them for THREE round trip tickets anywhere in the US!! So I think Florida here we come!!! I'm so ready for the beach and have some fun time with the family! So, is it summer yet?!

Well, I am at least glad to see that most of the snow has melted and now we're waiting for the Easter Bunny to come. Connor says that when the snow melts the Easter Bunny will come and bring him a light saber. He wants one of those among the other list of toys he sees on TV. I swear with every commercial, he says, "Mommy, I want that toy!" OK, OK, you said that already! Good grief! :)

So anyway, I better go do something while he's taking a nap! Meanwhile, you all take care and hope all is well! And if you're not doing anything.......GO CHECK ME OUT ON EBAY!!!! :))))

Oh yeah, don't forget the Season Premiere of "Dancing With The Stars" is on tonight on ABC!!!

No comments: