Tuesday, October 03, 2006

About Me and ABC?!

Not quite! I dared the STM Chicks to do this blog challenge....3 letters! What is your remedy for it? What do you do to feel better?

I woke up this morning not feeling good. I was crampy and real faint. I was hoping Connor would wake up later than usual, which he did, 7:15 am! It helped some. I hate it when I wake up like that, I could barely stand up. Faint and icky! I've been diagnosed with anemia so I have to really watch my iron. I've had a very stressful week and last night didn't help much either. My team let me down by not having good sportsmanship out on the court and it didn't help their game. They need some talking to.

This morning I wish I could just lay down and drink some tea and just veg....but my darling little son, I swear he's related to one girl named Bella.... :) 'cause I can so relate with that poor mom. I need a nap! I need a warm drink, maybe with a dash of something 100% proof wouldn't hurt either...... Calgon take me away!

I wish ABC was as easy as 123! Go have yourself a good day! Now go away! :)

No comments: