Friday, November 17, 2006

It's the Weekend Baby!

TGIF! I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. I'm having some friends and family over Saturday to celebrate my DS 2nd year birthday! I'm going to be preparing some things today and the rest tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm home that I can do these things. I don't know how I did it when I used to work I tell yah! But I love this kind of stuff. I should have been a Party Planner too. :)

Then on Sunday, we go to a Parent's meeting for Sky High Volleyball. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my daughter made the Travel Volleyball group. It's an exciting experience! We're looking forward to all the FUN but it'll sure be busy.

Yep, this weekend sure is centered around my babies. But I love that! Maybe though I can squeeze in a hot date there in between?! :)

TTFN!

No comments: