Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Week!

I'm sorry I have been MIA in the blog world for a while. I really did have a post or two saved in draft but I just can't get myself to finish it. I really want to write about my past discoveries this past week, but for some reason I can't get myself to finish it, let alone get past two sentences. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm a little disheartened about it. But as much as I hate it when I hear someone say this, I'll say it anyway, "It is what it is". Don't you just hate that sentence?! I do! It sounds so passive. So blah! Like you don't even try. Eeek! Anyway, maybe I'll finish that post and publish it. For now, I like what I read on my friend Rene's blog so I'll do it here.

I know it's Thursday so does this mean Thursday to Thursday? Yes! OK, so here's my 5 things....

1) Tomorrow I get to cater and chaperone my daughter's junior high dance! Yeay {insert sarcastic tone here}. OK, my daughter doesn't like it and guess what? I'd rather stay home and watch a movie. Do I really want to watch 60 kids dancing to YMCA?! She' goes to a Catholic school so what could they be doing at a dance? Am I being naive? Oh wait! D'oh! That could be a "Kodak" moment eh?! Well, in this case, a Sony moment! Shhh...don't tell Ava!

2) Saturday I get to buy a new dryer. Don't get too excited now. But I swear they don't make appliances as good as they used to. 7 years tops. They're dead! So I get to pick a new one. I know, I'd rather buy shoes! So this list is supposed to be 5 things we're looking forward to, right?

3) Sunday, Ava's VB game. Another long day. We usually all get up at 4:30 AM. Game starts at 8AM and goes until 4PM. Connor will be with my in laws. It's just easier for every body. Then my MIL makes us dinner. So it's a nice family thing. And BTW, Ava is getting really good! I hope you can watch her someday....

4) Make more LOs and use up all the Basic Grey supplies I bought the other day. I need to post some here don't I? OK will do!

5) Oh yeah! A FUN one. Don't get JEALOUS Rene! I'm going to the Alumni Club a week from tonight!!! Did I tell you I love to dance. Well, a few of my girl friends, {dont' worry, you're still my #1}, and I are in this "Birthday Club". What it is is for our birthday month {I know we're late for mine}, we pick what we want to do, and we all go out! So since I love to dance, the hostess, who's birthday was the past month, coordinates the where, when, who and other details. So, we're meeting at one of my girlfriend's house for appetizers and drinks, then we're driving over to the Alumni. Care to join us???? Wish you can come! I've had great memories of that place! Teehee!

Well, have a great week!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Lots of fun ahead for your week!!! =)

Wah, I wanna go to Alumni Club... You'll have a blast. Take some pics and post them here???