Monday, January 07, 2008

Missing My Blog Friends!

You guys, thanks for stopping by and dropping me some sweet notes. January started off with a bang for me.

My daughter started her traveling volleyball season again. Yesterday was her first tournament.....new coach, new players, the girls won one game out of 5? 6? I lost count! Heck we were up from 4 am and she was still playing at 4pm!!!! Talk about grueling! I'm sure within a few weeks, the girls will be doing better. They have another tournament this weekend.

Today, it's some 60 degrees here! That is HOT for this time of year. It's that global warming stuff! LOL!

My room is half-way decent. I can't wait to get it all done! I'm thinking I need a die-cut machine. Do you have one? Tell me what kind you have and how you like it. And if you can have any type of die-cut machine, what would you get? I need any input you can provide. I have thought and debated about this issue for so many years and I can't justify buying one. 'Cause as you all know, you can't stop with the machine alone. There goes the diecuts, then the folders, then the storage, then more diecuts. Next thing you know, I'm getting a second mortgage to afford all these toys. So what do you think???

Ok, I need to do some grocery shopping then off I do with more organizing here.

Hope you all have a great one! DD2NJOY ~ have a safe and fun trip to Jamaica! We were there for our honeymoon many years ago and I loved it!!!!

Take care all!

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Basketball has started up again over here so we're busy with that. I feel for you!
Die cut machines. It's good you waited. I have a Sizzix, Sidekick, QK, Cricut, Cricut Expression and Cuttlebug. If I had to do it all over again I would get two and only two: Cricut Exp and cuttlebug. The Exp for flexibilitty in size/shapes ans the Cuttlebug for all steel-rule dies. The Cuttlebug will cut every single die out there so all you need is the one machine for everything. The Expression is great for the tons of shapes, fonts and sizes you can cut with it. Imagine being able to cut your own scalloped 12x12 paper!! That's my 2 cents worth. Hope it helps!

BTW- you can use a coupon at Mike's for the Cuttlebug, which is what I did.