Friday, January 11, 2008

RAK: Posting Frenzy

Look at what I've been making? Springie little gift-tags. Want some? Post your comments on this post about anything and I'll have Connor pick a lucky winner on Monday. So check back then to see if you've won!

These are so adorable and makes me forget that it's still winter.



Each card has different sentiments:

"happy joyful birthday"
"my heart is with you"
"thanks for making me smile"
"twinkle, twinkle, little star, darling baby here you are!"
"happy today, happy tomorrow, happy everything"

Give these as a present for someone special or keep for yourself!

ENJOY!!!

Also, don't forget to check

here!


for some scrapping and stamping stuff!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

9 comments:

karenraye said...

I love your cards. I am a beginner at cardmaking and scrapbooking and I love to look at your work for ideas. Is this where I post for the RAK?
karenraye

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, Connor! Pick me! Pick me! Those are so cute, Joz!

Shannon McGann said...

These are so cute! I love the pretty colours.

Unknown said...

those cards are awesome....you are such an inspiration..
check out my blog....I left you some love
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute! Love the springy colors. I wish I could forget it is winter but unfortunately it is snowing here. Again.

Well at least it is not too cold out. DH took DS #1 to the park on the sled which is adorable. So I guess maybe I shouldn't complain. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

ctcao@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

Such cute springy cards!! :) Thanks for the chance!
Nicole L.
cutesy_face@hotmail.com

karenraye said...

I really love the verse for the baby card. With all the card making magazines and books that I've looked through I've never seen that worded that way. Charming. Karen

Elaine said...

These are sooo sweet!! Thanks for sharing them with your readers!