Saturday, August 05, 2006

Girl's Night Out

I was out with the girls last night. I had such a fun time. I think that's why women live longer, we have girlfriends! They made me laugh so much....it was very much needed! We get silly! We went to Chicanitas, a Mexican restaurant in A.H. The waiter gave us a free half a pitcher of margaritas. LOL! It was good! And hey, it's FREE! I think he was having a crush on someone. After dinner, we were sitting out on the car trying to figure out what to do. My vote of checking out mailboxes and making crank calls was out voted! Ok, I"m not a freak, but you don't know the rest of the story so you're missing out....

Anyway, sitting in the car we saw 4 of the waiters give each other back rubs?!?! Too funny! Agan, had to be there....

Driving around town...still not knowing what to do.....we were just being goofy! Me and the girls. Had a long deep conversation with VOS. Not what you think. It's the initial of one of the girls I was with.

So I'm back to......"Is not knowing better than knowing?"

Life....

No comments: