Monday, July 31, 2006

BitterSweet Moment

This past week has been a roller coaster ride for me. It was filled with excitement, lots of running around, lots of thinking and creating time, some going back in time time, and some real eye opening experience. I call all of them my bittersweet moment. It's part of growing up, I guess.

Sometimes you think you have a plan, then poof, it's changed. Detour. Sometimes, you think you know someone, what? Did I hear that right? Make something up would you? Rewind. I want to cry, I want to laugh, and I want to cry some more. But what good will that do? People will think I'm nuts and take me away. Is it worth the tears? So I'm a work in progress.

I'm working on some layouts for a contest I want to enter. Got them all done. Will keep you posted - stay tuned for another blog on this around September. Meanwhile, I have to tell you, in order to be creative, you can't have your mind be cluttered with the detours and rewinds of life. I had a tough time getting my creative juices flowing. I was distracted, no doubt. Ahhh! I want to scream. Can you hear me? Anyway, I pray that I win. I pray that I get over this feeling. As Daniel Bedingfield's song, "Gotta Get Through This".... and I shall. In time... Don't be overwhelmed!

No comments: