Saturday, July 01, 2006

I made sushi!

Yes, I made sushi last night for dinner! I am so proud of myself. I love sushi just in case you don't know. And I also love to cook and try new things. Well I tried something new and it was the best sushi I ever had. Everything was so fresh. I made my own sauces. We used, salmon, tuna, white fish, clam, unagi, roe, shirauo, avocado, cucumber and I had a few relishes. It was sooo good! Nothing like fresh seafood! And I lived to tell about it!!!

If you want to learn how, email me and I'll tell you!

As long as you promote me to get my own segment for Food Network! :)

Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Rene said...

I'm proud of you!

But sushi?? EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! =)

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Sure! I'll have to make it for you sometime.....with saketini - you'll love it!