Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Unthinkables...

Anything and everything of which I can do something about. But outside of my comfort zone. Ideas and people that I can emulate and perfect.

1) Signing up to be the next Star contestant for Food Network
2) Emailing Leah Fung, co-editor for BHG, Scraps Etc, Chatterbox Designer and meeting her for breakfast.
3) Meeting with and telling Amelia Ulmer in person that I want to be in the Design Team for Scrapbook LifeStyle I gave her my business card.
4) Networking with others in the field and out so I can make Dazzle In Style a success. And ME a success!
5) Sticking to my guns and not compromising my design work and finding people that value and will support my creative work.
6) Is there a #6? .... Seize the Moment!

These are just some of the things I can think of this very moment.

I feel like I'm on the right path. Things seem much brighter. I'm hopeful. Someday, my wish for being in a cover of a magazine or a book will come true. I thought it'd be Vogue or Cosmopolitan, but eh, I'm off to bigger and better things.

Thanks to all that have supported me and cheered me on along the way. I won't forget about you. Hugs and Kisses!

No comments: