Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Guess I'll Never Know....

I'm the type that when I think of doing something, I do it. I don't wonder what will happen if I do it, or what may happen if I don't. I just do. I'm like that Nike Ad, "Just Do It"! That's me, I just do it! No regrets, no looking back, I just do. Growing up, I wonder what it would be like if I was a model. Tried it, did it, I was good at it. I thought about being a home coming queen while I was in College. Tried it, did it, I won! I thought about being a contestant for Miss Universe, tried it, made the cut, but never went all the way. I had a good excuse. In any event, I felt good that I did it and almost made it. There are a lot more things that I thought about doing (that required the use of my brains!) and I did them and glad I did. No regrets, no looking back, I just did it. I'm even starting out my own online scrapbooking and stamping business. On my own, there's no how to books. I'm just doing it! And that's to be continued... But one thing I realize, there are just some things that are beyond my control. Some things I can't do anything about. Some things I'll never know. You hold the key....will you just tell me?

2 comments:

Rene said...

This is just one of the things I admire about you - your ability to just do it. Feel the fear and do it anyway! =) Somehow I have trouble believing that you have the fear. You just know you can do it. Love that...

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Thanks Rene! I did it! Now it's your turn....TMVH! Do it!!!! No regrets, no looking back, no wondering what ifs, just do it!!! Be Nike!!!

:)