Monday, December 10, 2007

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Hope you're all doing good so far this week. I have made great improvements in my Art Room. I can see my table! YEAH!!! OK, the challenge -- to keep it clean all week! LOL!


I can't create when my room is a mess, can you? Let me rephrase that, I can't get started creating when my room is a mess. While I'm at work, however, that's a whole 'nother story. Then by the time I'm done, it's like a tornado hit it! How about you? Do you keep things neat as you go? Or do you "let the chips fall where they may!"

Well, look what I've gathered up for you today! Some tags!!!!
These are so fun to play with. You can even use them with your Christmas gifts this year! Have FUN with them!


I know you're all happy and anxious that we're coming to a close....but I kind of like doing this. I'm going to be sad, when you guys don't visit me anymore. BUT make sure you do as I have LOTS to give-away and I may just do it, CORRECTION, I WILL DO IT every now and then. Afterall, that's why they call it a RAK {Random Acts of Kindness}, right?!

Ok so here you go....TAG!

12 comments:

Angel said...

Have a great week, Joz! And we will keep visiting you. We don't like you just for your candy!

Cathy M said...

Sweet tags! I would love my room to be perfect. But there is no way! I start to clean it up and then I find something or think of something and have to stop to play.
I can't believe it's been almost 12 days since you started this fun giveaway.
Thanks for doing this FUN RAK.

tyrymom29 said...

We are not just here for blog candy .....Ill keep visiting ...!!!

JenMarie said...

I'll keep coming back!!!

Shannon McGann said...

Sorry - I've been busy and haven't had time for blogging for a few days! I will for sure come back and visit after this is finished! And not just for the blog candy!

Diane said...

I'll be back too,I love your blog!
I'm glad I found it through Allison,it's unfortunate that's the
way to find great blogs sometimes,
but we know a good blog when we see one!!! Love those tags,did you make them with the cricuit machine?
Glad to be checking back!!

Rene said...

You've definitely got one person who'll keep coming back to see what you're up to. It's hard to keep in touch, but reading your blog on the run keeps me a little bit "up" on what you're up to!!!

Missing you...
xoxo

Cheryl KVD said...

Yup, I'm like you. I have to have a clean room to start off with, but as I create, everything gets taken out of their special place and not put back. That's probably why I can't get to creating right now. Not only is my room a huge mess but it doubles as the Christmas wrapping station!
Take care!
Cheryl

Scott Franson Photography said...

You're a lot more energetic than I cam with the cleaning.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Stephanie said...

Glad I found your blog...not just for the goodies, but I like your sense of humor! : )
I'm a clean-up-as-you-go person. However, if you were too look at my scrapbook room right now you would swear I'm lying! It has become the Christmas and "I don't know what to do with it" dumping ground. I'm just glad I have 2 weeks off at Christmas to clean it all back up again. It's giving me the heebie jeebies (I guess that's how you spell that...never have before!!). Have a GREAT day!
Oops...love the tags!!!

Elaine said...

I'm a messy girl... In fact I don't think I can create as well when things are all picked up and in their place...I start to pull stuff out just to have it 'surround' me!

tyrymom29 said...

And to answer your question I find my things better when its messy believe or not eheheeh I know its horrible But its the way I love to scrap I clean when im done !!!!