Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 Days of Christmas: WINNER!!!!

Good Morning All!

Before I announce the WINNER of the 12 Days of Christmas Goodies, I just want to first thank you all for playing along and making me smile everyday. You all just really brightened up my day! For this I thank you very much!!!!

I hope that you all have a great day and a very wonderful holiday coming up! Speaking of which, I'm born on Christmas day {yeah, I know, eeek!}, but to make it exciting for me, and YOU, come by and I'll have another special for you guys! I won't ruin the surprise, but I'll have another RAK going on for my birthday, okee-doke?


So, OK, I know you're all dying to hear who won so here you go. The LUCKY WINNER of the 12 Days of Christmas Goodies is:



CAKVD ~ Make sure to email me and let me know your addy so I can mail this to you! ENJOY!!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Yippeeee!!! Did you see your hit counter going up this morning?? Well, that was me....I couldn't wait to see who the winner was! I am so excited that it is me! Thank you for your generosity - this was such a fun game!!
Cheryl

tyrymom29 said...

Congrats to the winner ....!!! This was fun !!! Happy Holidays !!!

Shannon McGann said...

OMGoodness, Cheryl, You are the queen of blog candy!! Congratulations!

Diane said...

Yay cakvd!!!!I'm so happy for you,that's one awesome candy!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats CAKVD! Have fun with all those goodies! Looking forward to your birthday and the next go-around. My daughter's birthday is the 28th of December. We just get Christmas brought and have to start on birthday gifts! : )
Have a GREAT weekend!

Theresa Tyree said...

It's Christmas for Cheryl!! Woohooo!! Have fun with your goodies, Cheryl! Thank you for doing this for us, Joz. It's been fun and looking forward to your birthday!