Monday, December 17, 2007

Mai-Tai

Happy Monday!

DS and I went to Target this morning. They're starting to put all Christmas stuff on clearance! I finally bought a 48" wreath to go over our front door. Gotta love that Target!

If you haven't caught on yet...I love to shop. The funny thing is so does my son. My daughter I can understand....but my son?? I wonder if he'll ever outgrow it. The first thing he always tells me when he wakes up in the morning is "Mommy, can we go shopping now?!" Too funny!

We're having a cocktail party on the 29th, so I'm getting ready and buy all the necessities. You guys wanna come?! {wink}

Who here has a great recipe for Mai-Tais?? Post it!

TTFN~

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hi Joz!

Connor loves to shop too but only for toys! Not only that, he loves to make cards. He's a future cardologist, but I wish he'd be a future cardiologist. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Jozzie thanks for stopping by for a visit! Yea, I love to shop to, probably too much, especially when it comes to stamping supplies! Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas! Pop by anytime

Diane said...

Have a great party!!!