Friday, December 07, 2007

12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Factoid: 95% of all women that get their hair done, get their hair done before Christmas than any other holiday. They say that they get their pictures taken a lot on Christmas more than any other time of the year. So there! Go get your hair done everybody!!!! :)

On the seventh day of Christmas my Jozzie gave to me more bling bling for you my dear! HAH! I hope I got that tune on your head now so you can sing it all day! You can use these beads to add more shine to your creation! Have FUN with them! Ohhh I got an idea, maybe you can sew them in your nice under things and dance! Teeheehee! Naughty girls!

Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

JenMarie said...

A gal can never have too much bling!!

Cathy M said...

Whooo Hooo! It's bling. Great colors. My fav color is purple and pink is great since I have girlies.
Thanks for a chance at this sweet loot you are putting together.
cmeyers@hughes.net

tyrymom29 said...

love the colors of these ......hehehe OH OH santa might not visit if your being naughty.lol

Diane said...

The rain is falling on the window pain...wiggle my nose...I love love love that song!!!!Those bling are cool,they'll be great for dancing to this song,lol. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

These are SO cool! I've never seen them before...who is the manufacturer? They would definitely look VERY cute on my 5 year old daughter's pages!!

Cheryl KVD said...

These are awesome!! They would look great on scrapbook pages (er, not my underthings!!) Have a great weekend!
Cheryl KVD

Theresa Tyree said...

This is very true as verified by my sister in law who owns a beauty shop here in town.

Cute trim!

Lee i. said...

bling me up scottie... hope your weekend was fun!