Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12 Days of Christmas: Day 12

And here we have it the 12th and final day of Christmas. All the guesses were great. However, just not what I had in mind. I gave you a hint.....I tried.....remember, I said? "Now, wait 'til you see what I have for Day 12. It's just the right dose to sweeten all these 11 days of treat I had collected for you. "?

Now, do you have an idea what it is?!?!?!

Here it is....now don't tell me you don't create without snacking on one of these?!?! {WINK} I'll have one packed in with your goodies. You will have a FUN time creating now!

Post away and good luck to all of you!!! Make sure you tune in tomorrow as I post the name of the LUCKY WINNER!

13 comments:

Pat S. said...

Now you've got our attention :)
Getting so close to Christmas, and so many cards still to make, and gifts to make, and treats to make...
good to have CHOCOLATE to combat the stress!

Cheryl KVD said...

I love it!!! You are so right...I have a stash of chocolate in my craft room. The problem is that my daughter recently discovered it. So now I have to find a new hiding place!! Thanks for the fun these last 12 days!! I will be a regular visitor of your blog for sure!!
Cheryl

tyrymom29 said...

Other than ribbon this is my other addiction !!!! LOL What an awsome give away ....Good Luck to everyone and Thank you so much Jozzie for all the fun !!!!!

JenMarie said...

Oooh, CHOCOLATE! I always have chocolate nearby when I stamp! Perfect!!

Diane said...

You're right,just what we need to get some energy in this girl!!!
It was great fun playing Jozzie!!!

Cathy M said...

Dah...what was I thinking of? Sure every stamper need this to create! Thanks for such a FUN time play.

Unknown said...

ohhh Man...>That is so much better than any of my guesses! LOL...of course it would be chocolate...what would crafting be without it???

Theresa Tyree said...

A girl after my own heart! What girl doesn't love chocolate!! Great idea, Joz!

Stephanie said...

Pretty clever! : ) This was fun...I looked forward to visiting your blog each day!
We're ready for, "And the winner is..."!!!
Thanks for making it fun!!!

Michelle said...

Who in their right mind would say no to chocolate???? LOL

Linda SS said...

You saved the best for last for THIS chocoholic:) Thanks for the fun 12 days of Christmas, it was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate---the very best candy!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Chocolate, of course ! None of us can scrapbook without it. I think it's a law. I love it.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net