Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Glad It Finally Clicked!

People don't listen until they're ready to listen.


Have you heard that saying before?

How many times have you given advice to people and often you think it's going in deaf ears.

Then one day you hear them say, "so and so told me such and such and I'm so glad for it". Only that the so and so and such and such isn't you?!?

I know, it's heart crushing.

But.....we have to look at it another way, so it doesn't hurt too much.

Like, at least NOW they finally get it.

It's taken me until I'm blue in the face to say the same thing to someone but it took someone else for them to listen to.

UGH!

Such is life, I guess.

{dot} {dot} {dot}

I'm counting my blessings.....

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Sometimes you plant the seed. Other times you get to harvest. Being a seed planter is a blessing too- remember that.

You're a Christmas baby!! How cool is that??? You share your birthday with Jesus. Neat!

Diane said...

That is soooo true Jozzie!!!!