Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanks For Making My Day....

Yesterday I was a bit disappointed about a situation and so my reason for posting this yesterday. Then a real good friend of mine said this to me:

"Sometimes you plant the seed. Other times you get to harvest. Being a seed planter is a blessing too- remember that. Your reward will be in Heaven and God gives the best rewards of all!!"

Those were music to my ears ~ thanks for making my day!

Like I said, I count my blessings...

Thank God for friends!



xoxoxox

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Wow, Joz! You just reminded me that the words we say are so powerful. I just casually said that little thing to you without thinking much about it. Now I find that it really helped you, which in turn, blesses me! Ya know, sometimes people have to hear something more than once before it finally sinks in. Unfortunately, the 100th time they hear it might not be from you, so they remember it from whomever said it to them most recently. But don't let that discourage you from knowing your words had a effect on them too, even though they might not be aware of it.

Shannon McGann said...

That's good advice - I'll have to remember that! Thanks for sharing!

JenMarie said...

Merry Christmas Jozzie!