Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cartoon Character


I challenged the STM Chicks this morning with this....If they were a cartoon character, who would they be?

OK, I originally said.....I think I would be Mickey Mouse! I know, he's a HE! But look, everybody knows him, he's got a park built after him all over the world...Let's face it, he's very successful! Besides, he's got the same initials as my hottie! :)

But my question was who would I be? NOT who would I want to be like? So....

After seeing Chelsea's answer it gave me another idea.....how could I have forgotten? Pocahontas?!?!?! I have been told this would be me. So there you have it, it's Pocahontas! And that's my final answer!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

and you do have those giant ears..........lol, just kidding.
I think I'll start calling you micky!

Chelsea said...

ah, I love it when I can influence people to change their minds............so the world will be MINE!!!
(insert evil laugh here)