Wednesday, September 06, 2006

STM Blog Challenge - T-Shirt Slogan

So write about what famous T-Sirt slogan would you be? And do you live by it?

You've all heard me say this many times before..... I would be "Just Do It!" Do you live by it? Well, YES!!!!

I don't like looking back and wondering what could have happen if I had done something? So I just do it! There's a great ThinkExist quote by Lucille Ball, "I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not." That is such an awesome saying. I live by that rule!

Life is too short. You think of something? Do it! Want it? Do it!

Just do it!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

and that's why you have so many to do's on your list you busy busy girl--you're all over the place "just doin" your creative thing...good for you!