Saturday, September 23, 2006

Junk Food Junkie!


"Sweet, salty, sour, you like them all, any day, any hour!"

This is Connor snacking on Cheezballs, Oreo cookies and Sour Patch candy. Yes, he loves his snacks. It's not like I'm a bad mom and give him all this junk food....he's learned at an early age how to open up lids. Plus, he has partners in crime - his older sister and his dad! See, that's his favorite spot...he likes to sit at the bottom shelf of my kitchen bookshelf. We call him a troll when he sits under there! Under where?! LOL!

As for me? Gosh, I'm not much of a snacker. When I eat, I like my full course meal! Except there's time when popcorn and MM's sound real good mixed together! :)

How about you - What's your favorite snack?

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Ohh, your layouts and card are so fun. Great job! Love how you used orange with the brown paisley paper. I have that paper and didn't even think of using Orange! Love it.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.